KODI - Music-Files
How can I remove or delete entries in the above folder ?

Thanks.
Edit the source from the configuration menus under Media Settings.
Thanks, but I cannot find any such option or menu anywhere. Have looked for hours!!

Might I have a different version ?
Could you be more specific in what exactly you want to do?
Hi jjd, Sure - I've added some network paths to MUSIC-FILES which are now redundant and want to delete them.

Is that enough ? I get the blue KODI screen and use a TV remote to move L-R and Up/Down.
Ok so when you enter Files you see the Sources you've added, these should include your network paths, highlight one of the Sources then open Context menu and select "Remove source".
Wink 
Context Menu ? Like a right mouse click ? Can this be done with a TV remote ? I think there's only Up/down right/left, return and OK.
long press "ok" open the context menu
(2017-03-14, 06:20)ADKM Wrote: Context Menu ? Like a right mouse click ? Can this be done with a TV remote ? I think there's only Up/down right/left, return and OK.
By TV Remote, do you mean you're using HDMI CEC? I'm not sure if long press as advised above will work with CEC.

If you are using CEC then have you tried pressing every control button on to see if anything is mapped to Context Menu? the exact button mapping can vary according to TV manufacturers but I'd normally expect one of the buttons to be mapped to the Context Menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI - Music-Files0