v17 kodi 17 dts does not work, ok with kodi 16
Hello, here is the log of kodi.
https://paste.ubuntu.com/24207514/
Up, pas ne news Huh?
We need a debug log of you actually trying to play a file. I don't see that in your log.
I posted the log that I have in kodi following the debug option, missing things? I have to do some manipulation? If so I do not know what.
Turn on debug logging, start a movie with a DTS track on it. Stop the movie. Close Kodi. Upload the new debug log.
No, start debugging, Restart kodi, play dts movie, stop, upload log
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hello, here is the log off kodi :
https://paste.ubuntu.com/24252299/
thank
What appeared on your AVR when you played that file? not too familiar with audio on Linux but looks like it could be sending AC3.
Like on the screenshots, plzII, but never the DTS when I had the DTS display on kodi16.
Will move this thread to the Linux forum to see if it gets attention from the Linux gurus there.
Funny but I had what I think was a similar problem. DTS logo would not show on the AVR whereas it used to in Kodi 16.1. It would stubbornly show AC3 because I had the transcoding option on. No matter what I tried it just did not work. Turns out I decided to delete guisettings.xml and restarted Kodi. Now everything is fine and the DTS logo appears again.
Just try that and see what happens.
Thanks for the help, I have several files, I delete the one that it repertoire?
(2017-03-29, 17:29)kris1208 Wrote: Thanks for the help, I have several files, I delete the one that it repertoire?
Just guisettings.xml in the userdata folder
Que le fichier guisettings.xml qui se trouve dans le dossier userdata.
Well, I deleted the file but it did nothing, I also have a file named guisettings.xml.restored I do not know what it is.
you have disabled pulseaudio etc i presume?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi 17 dts does not work, ok with kodi 160