Custom add-on Directory?
Forgive me if this was asked before or is in the wrong section as I am unsure if it is a feature request. I was wondering if there was a way to make a custom menu to separate video add-ons from each other. Currently when you click the "Video" Tab in the main menu it takes you to ALL of the video add-ons you have installed. Lets say I wanted it to only take me to a list of add-ons that pertain only to TV and Movies, or only Sports video add-ons, or only Adult add-ons or even having Sports, and Adult as sub-menu actions to take you to a custom list of specific add-ons instead of just a single add-on or the standard directory that lumps ALL video related stuff together and you have to scroll and search carefully for what you really want.

I am on Mac OS X 10.11.6 with Kodi 16.1 and have Aeon Nox skin installed and I know there is a way to have a favorites list but you can only have 1 list it seems and it isn't available as a sub-menu action.

Thanks in advance for the help/info!
Video nodes (wiki) are your answer. Your Video tab is just the generic built-in one of those which includes all videos. But you can create others with more specific filtering in place.

As to the skin part, once you have the nodes created then several skins (including Nox I think) can link those from the menu. The default Estuary skin cannot however, although you can access them via the Video menu item itself (you should see them listed in the video > movies level, in the same one where you can sort by genre and such like as those are also sub-nodes).

There's also a library nodes editor add-on in the official repo which helps in setting them up.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom add-on Directory?0