Box for DTS-HD audio passthought and H265
Hi.
I'm finding a box with fully support for HD audio passthrought (DTS-HD, True-HD, ...) to my AVR and H265 1080p

Any idea?
Thanks u
S905 or S905X boxes running LibreElec should do what you want. ODroid C2 is a DIY-board option, the Wetek Hub is a fully supported high-end option (it includes support for booting into Android and running Netflix in HD and I believe with a bit of tinkering 2160p)

Alternatively there are any number of reasonably low cost S905 and S905X (905 seems to be less common now) boxes with 1G or 2G of RAM and 8G or 16G of Flash with IR receivers etc. for not very much that are quite easy to get LibreElec installed on.

LibreElec supports DTS HD and Dolby True HD streaming on the S905/905X, as well as PCM multichannel (for FLAC, AAC etc. multichannel content) and supports 2160/60p HEVC and below. I've played 2160/59.94p HEVC on my C2, and a no-name S905 box, as well as a Wetek Hub.
And this from the sticky START HERE thread (please read it) regarding Android devices running Kodi Krypton:

Q. I need Android 5.1/7.1 Audio passthrough (inc. Dolby Atmos/TrueHD, DTS:X/HD-Master) when using Kodi Krypton ?
NOTE: Android devices must meet the Google IEC61937 standard, more details in Welcome to Android MediaCodec standards
  • MINIX U9
  • nVIDIA Shield running Android Nougat (**Be aware - Audio passthrough is unreliable for some users)
  • Xiaomi Mi Box (uses backported Nougat Audio code)

Thanks u!! i think buy a Odroid C2 or MiBox!
Mi Box will be easiest out-of-the-box solution compared to C2
The Mi Box is a better device for Android TV and streaming Apps with a really excellent simple Wireless Voice Remote.

However LibreELEC Kodi running on the S905 C2 will spank its ass - with better video codec and Audio support (Multichannel PCM).
Plus you get working refresh and resolution switching for ultra smooth video playback.

If you can play with Lego you can assemble a C2 and flash the LibreELEC Software.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Box for DTS-HD audio passthought and H2650