Home screen not available
So sorry to be a pain and ask what may be a basic question (I tried searching but couldn't find anything relevant) but when I first installed Kodi on my Mac I saw this screen on opening it:

Previous installs screen

Now, no matter what I do, all I get is this screen, which does not allow for correct setup, as I can't get to the system menus.

What I get now

I've tried un-installing (with 2 different "completely uninstall" programs), plus searched through the Mac for anything Kodi-related. I've obviously missed something, but I've spent so many hours trying to find out what, I now seek your help, please.

Ray
The old one is the confluence skin, our default skin up to Jarvis (v16). The new one is Estuary, our new default skin for Krypton (v17) and onwards.

If you want confluence back you can install it again from the built in official repo and switch back.

Go to addons then select the addons browser (the little open box icon at the top left of the screen), install from repository, select the official repo (if you have multiple repos installed, if not skip this stage), look and feel and then skin. Select confluence and download/install it then accept the switch.

That should put you back to where you were before.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks, so much! Greatly appreciated.

Ray

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home screen not available0