<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="avi|mkv|mp4|flv|mpg" player="ZPlayer"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

1. When ZPlayer finishes, I'm left with a minimized Kodi - I don't "think" it started out that way. I may have changed something while not paying attention (I tend to do that a lot). Ideas?

2. Where do I set the speed and font size for the RSS feed? It's the stock estuary skin, but I see no reference to the feed in the home.xml file - do I need to add it? AND if I do how much - just scrollspeed and font?
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
Might have something to do with this line <args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>

Under <lookandfeel> in guisettings.xml for font, default, and speed might be in one of the skin folders.
(2017-03-13, 05:06)PatK Wrote: Might have something to do with this line <args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>

I "seems" <hideconsole>false</hideconsole> to true made it work - let's see for how long ...

I had tried those arguments earlier and there wasn't a change, I don't think V10 and newer of ZPlayer use them - at least not what I've found - looking through Inmatrix's site.

I tried the internal player and after fighting the audio/video sync, it's just not a clean as ZPlayer.

(2017-03-13, 05:06)PatK Wrote: Under <lookandfeel> in guisettings.xml for font, default, and speed might be in one of the skin folders.

Whatever I add to
<lookandfeel>
<enablerssfeeds>true</enablerssfeeds>

as <scrollspeed>125</scrollspeed>

is removed when Kodi is rebooted.
Core 2/Duo 3.3g, 8Gb Memory, Win7/x32, Remote Wonder stuffed into a Antec Theatre Case.
SageTV, Kodi.
I always liked Zplayer, but stopped using it when it went pay. I suspect to change the default font you would have to change the system default. The speed is probably associated with the some internal mechanism of Kodi and would require a little deconstruction investigation.
(2017-03-13, 18:53)PatK Wrote: I always liked Zplayer, but stopped using it when it went pay.

I remember the "shareware" version was just a screen or two at startup - it's more than that now? I paid for it - what ... 12-15 years ago, so I haven't looked. BUT is really is better IMHO.

(2017-03-13, 18:53)PatK Wrote: I suspect to change the default font you would have to change the system default. The speed is probably associated with the some internal mechanism of Kodi and would require a little deconstruction investigation.

I switched back to Estuary-MOD. I really wanted to keep this as simple as possible, even regarding skins, but I can't see the ticker and I could have to shave again before 3 feeds go by - soon as I figure out why I can't close/exit anymore, (always a 3-finger), and get a music playlist, I'll be set and the wife won't have an excuse for getting at me when I start it up and almost immediately start fiddling.

I just KNOW she's already looking for a hiding place for the mouse/keyboard. She's got that bloody look on her face.

Could I put this in an advancedsettings.xml file?

Thanks PatK.
SageTV, Kodi.
Well you know what's in the advancedsettings.xml (wiki) and that's basically the limit. I never really understood the RRS feeds, how anyone could sit still for long enough to bother with the info, and looking Kodi for a long time you'll see the resource hog it is. Sounds like you're almost to the point of perfection, at least given the time from your first posts until now, give yourself a St. Patricks day on the back and let your wife have the remote.
(2017-03-14, 01:36)PatK Wrote: Well you know what's in the advancedsettings.xml (wiki) and that's basically the limit. I never really understood the RRS feeds, how anyone could sit still for long enough to bother with the info, and looking Kodi for a long time you'll see the resource hog it is. Sounds like you're almost to the point of perfection, at least given the time from your first posts until now, give yourself a St. Patricks day on the back and let your wife have the remote.

Neither do I, but the wife does. I USED to be a news junkie, now she takes care of those chores.
SageTV, Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zoom Player Loads but and RSS feed changes1