need kodi v16 for ubuntu
tested v 17 and not my cup of tea losts of navigation that is lost in new version and miss the good old theme.
so how can i get v16 ?
https://launchpad.net/~team-xbmc/+archiv...u/kodi-old

Or... just install Confluence as a skin onto 17, which is probably easier (and keeps you up to date).
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
sorry found out its kodi 18... soemething
only skins i can find in kodi 18 is
estouchy
estuary
and when use get more
rapier
transparency!

btw found topic saying confluens not is fully working in kodi 17 and that 17 and 18 is almost the same
so i try make kodi 16 instead it works perfect for me fast and easy to use. Smile
I don't see why confluence shouldn't work in Kodi 17

Which part doesn't work for you?

Installing an outdated Kodi version shouldn't be the way to go.
fine with me using latest or even v18 beta just want using it with confluence and its no where to be found
and i just don´t get it why is confluence not in the selectable skins?
and why is it not in downloaded via add new skin.

if the new skin had same options as confluence i could accept it but its not
i am use to right click movie source and select settings now i had to go all the way back to the repository before i can get its settings
also i want the shortcuts for my 5 favourite repositories to be visible om main page as in concluence if possible i havent found out how
and lots of options is weary hard to get many settings has same icon tho its not for same settings,
if the confluence skin was in the skins selection i could just select it and use kodi as always, no point in having to learn new system when old one was perfect for me.

only reason i want v 16 is because of missing confluence skin in 17 -18
It isn't available for 18 because 18 isn't a beta - it barely even an alpha - it's very much still under active development, a work in progress. So, no, not everything will have been ported, and not every skin or addon will work properly, just as you're likely to find bugs that haven't been fixed.

17 with Confluence should work fine. I've just installed Confluence onto one of my Krypton instances, and it seems to work perfectly well (although it looks a little odd after Estuary!).

Your choice at the end of the day, just remember that 16.x is now no longer getting any love or attention.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
Kodi on ubuntu just went wrong from the start
first installed kodi via button in ubuntu software program, and got v14 (really bad ubuntu has such old one)
then when tried install it via kodi guide i did something wrong ended up with 18 beta,
so now made fresh ubuntu install and installed it again instant got v 17 and thanks to the help from you two in here Smile i then installed confluence.
selected videos >add-ons there was nothing there , then selected get more from the side menu and it made list of video sources Smile
but i have to select get more every time i want to see the list Smile
btw nice if we could jump in list by typing letter on keyboard.
installed selected movie list and right click movie still the settings link for movie source is missing i, and i using that often so think it should be there so i don´t have to go alll the way back to DR.TV link before can select the settings.
above that looks like everything else is like in good old 16, hobe this can help others not to make my mistakes.
once again thanks for help and thanks for kodi Smile
(2017-03-14, 21:11)confutese Wrote: btw nice if we could jump in list by typing letter on keyboard.

Press shift?
outch! after reboot confluence is totally gone all my kodi settings too ok think its ubuntu problem.
just not going my way. must look into it. Smile

nice tip! waffle, Shift did the magic Smile
"Shift happens" Smile
Smile
ok i clicked power off system inside kodi guess its caused kodi to go to defaults,
would be nice if i could remove that option.

ADDED. made test clicking power off system again rebooted and no problems confluence and all settings was there Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need kodi v16 for ubuntu0