How do I add additional add-ons in Kodi 2.16.1
Hello

I have installed Kodi linux version 2.16.1 on my Ubuntu laptop but the only PVR add-on available is MythTv. Kodi on my Windows machine has 20 PVR add-ons you can choose from. I need to load MediaPortal PVR add-on. How do I do this?

I see here http://kodi.wiki/view/Category:All_add-ons a list of all add-ons but going to the list takes to information on how to configure each add-on but not where to download or how to install.
I have not been enable to find a way within Kodi to add new add-ons just limited to choosing what is in the My Add-ons list which in my case is just a single PVR add-on?

Is it correct that each installation of Kodi provides a different set of usable PVR add-ons?
Thread moved to the Linux section, although I'm wondering what version 2.16.1 is about? Do you mean Jarvis V16.1?

On Linux you need to install the PVR's separately via apt-get outside Kodi. See Ubuntu PVR add-ons (wiki) for more details.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Often the pvr plugin are already installed ,only deaktivated. So you dont have to install it. You must in the sektion of your installed plugin enable it and configure it
(2017-03-13, 10:33)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to the Linux section, although I'm wondering what version 2.16.1 is about? Do you mean Jarvis V16.1?

On Linux you need to install the PVR's separately via apt-get outside Kodi. See Ubuntu PVR add-ons (wiki) for more details.

Hi Darren

The link you provided allowed me to add the add-on following the commands provided. I don't know why my searching did not find this page however I am most grateful for your assistance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I add additional add-ons in Kodi 2.16.10