Solved Please help me find Home button
Very newbie question...I am a senior citizen and have had Kodi Jarvis for a long time. I upgraded to Kodi
Krypton this week on Windows 10...Where did the HOME button go? I know I can hit escape and go back to previous
screens, but it only goes so far back. Please tell me how to go back to home so I can change some settings.
Thank you very much
Krypton is running the new default skin called 'Estuary' and the idea for the home page is that it doesn't look like a traditional Kodi homepage, and offers choices right up front. So you may already be on the home top page while the graphics lead you to believe you've already dug down into one of the levels. A simple backspace for a single level or escape key will pull me back to the homepage in most cases. If 'Estuary' still is a bit of a fog, you can install the old skin 'Confluence', after hitting escape you will see a page with the image of a gear, clicking on that with a mouse or using the arrow keys will take you to settings. Once in settings, hit interface and choose a new skin. Sorry I don't have a solve for old age yet, but I'm working on it.
THANK YOU! I am so happy now you solved my problem! I appreciate your help Smile
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please help me find Home button1