Help with choosing an input device
Hey, hope I can get some help. I have been using kodi for abut 2 months now on a Win 10 pc. I am planning on building a Ordriod-c2 for the living room running LibreElec. my question is, do the ipazzport wireless mini, Rii i8+, Rii8 or Rii i28c work well with this type of setup? I'm open to other devices similar to those. I like the idea of a controller and keyboard in one. also would any of these devices also work on win 10? I was originally going to use a ps3 dualshock 3 controller with the little keyboard add on, but after a lot of reading it seams very difficult to make that work wireless if at all.
I use a MINIX A2 Lite - Wireless Mini Keyboard Air Mouse remote.

Works on OSX, LibreELEC, Android. Seems to be pretty much Plug n Play with a lot of setups.
Quality Remote.

Hi wrxtasy,

As I understand MINIX A2 Lite specs, it does use RF and IR?
How to configure IR?
Could you explain the function a little bit?
Is RF used for all buttons or just the keyboard and air mouse?

I didn't find a proper answer.

Thank you

Best,
lama0900
Only button that does not work is the IR ON / OFF Key. It cannot be reprogrammed - that IR signal it tied to MINIX devices.

Ever other button works via RF - you can remap anything with Kodi Keymap Editor.

Its not a problem on the ODROID C2 I use - because HDMI CEC can turn it off by using the TV's remote anyway.
C2 draws so little power it's left on 24/7 anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help with choosing an input device0