s01e01 back on the pause screen
Hello

Can someone tell me how can I put the series and episode number back in the pause screen? In previous version I could easily see what I watch without moving the mouse and just pressing the pause/play button on my remote. But it is missing in Krypton, but there is place for it on the left side, thank you!

Anyone? It really buggs me Smile I just want to see the series number and episode number here.
I think that's S08 E01 if I recall correctly!!

;-)

Sorry.
(2017-03-18, 11:11)degeneration Wrote: I think that's S08 E01 if I recall correctly!!

;-)

Sorry.

See? You proved my point, it took you 4 days!! With the last version it would be only 2 seconds max Tongue
I need it back there, someone please help!
Why don't you compare the code in the previous version to the new version and what has changed. If the skin is on github it will be easy.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Because I have no idea what files should I check, and the "previous" version is for Jarvis, and it was a year ago. If you tell me what file should I search for for the pause screen, I will try to find out.
Oh C'mon, it can't be that hard...what file should I check?
1. Your tone is out of line with what we expect here.

2. I am not a skinner, merely suggesting you use normal development tools to check.

3. I believe it is 1080i/VideoOSD.xml, but I am not a skinner.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi,

Amber has a slightly strange setup so you will need to check 1080i/DialogSeekbar.xml

Lines 71-80 contain the area where you can see blank text (because you have no chapters in your file). You could change this to show VideoPlayer.Title for example.
(2017-03-22, 12:54)joethepartylion Wrote: Amber has a slightly strange setup so you will need to check 1080i/DialogSeekbar.xml

Lines 71-80 contain the area where you can see blank text (because you have no chapters in your file). You could change this to show VideoPlayer.Title for example.

Thanks, copied back the previous version, now its the same as before, thank you !

Edit.: I was wrong, sadly the old config file only show the episode number under seekbar when I move the mouse, it only says PAUSE when I pause. Too bad, but thanks for the info.

Edit2: That PAUSE word is pretty aggressive. When I pause the series it shows up and overwrite the series number. When I rename the DialogSeekBar.xml, the PAUSE word still stays there on the bottom of the screen.
Took way more time than expected, but at least it now shows the info.

DialogSeekBar.xml

Code:
<control type="label" description="Player Status label">
          <visible>Window.IsActive(DialogFullScreenInfo.xml) | Window.IsActive(videoosd.xml) | [Window.IsVisible(FullScreenVideo) + !System.IdleTime(20) + [Player.Caching | Player.Seeking | player.forwarding | player.rewinding | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Paused]]</visible>
          <left>-50</left>
          <posy>50</posy>
          <height>30</height>
          <width>1570</width>
          <align>center</align>
          <label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle,,[COLOR=Highlight]  •  [/COLOR]]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Season,S[COLOR=Highlight],[/COLOR]]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Episode,E[COLOR=Highlight],[/COLOR][COLOR=Highlight]  •  [/COLOR]]$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelNumberLabel,,.]$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelName,,: ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Artist,, - ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Album,, - ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]</label>
          <font>InfoPlot</font>
          <shadowcolor>Black</shadowcolor>
        </control>

I just have one more question. How can I make (VideoPlayer.Season) and (VideoPlayer.Episode) 2 digits? s01e01 instead of default s1e1?
(2017-03-23, 18:56)Merwenus Wrote: I just have one more question. How can I make (VideoPlayer.Season) and (VideoPlayer.Episode) 2 digits? s01e01 instead of default s1e1?

Glad you got there.

I don't think you can do the double digits directly; it may be possible, but I haven't tried, to have variables saying something like:

<variable name="2DigitSeason">
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,1)>01</value>
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,2)>02</value>
<value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,9)>09</value>
<value>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Season]</value>
</variable>

and then call $VAR[2DigitSeason] instead of $INFO[VideoPlayer.Season].

Let me know if it works for you.
Code:
<variable name="2DigitSeason">
    <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,1)>01</value>
    <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,2)>02</value>
    <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,3)>03</value>
    <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,4)>04</value>
    <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,5)>05</value>
    <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,6)>06</value>
    <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,7)>07</value>
    <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,8)>08</value>
    <value condition="Integer.IsEqual(VideoPlayer.Season,9)>09</value>
    <value>$INFO[VideoPlayer.Season]</value>
</variable>

Code:
<label>$INFO[VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle,,[COLOR=Highlight]  •  [/COLOR]] $VAR[2DigitSeason] [COLOR=Highlight],[/COLOR]]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Episode,E[COLOR=Highlight],[/COLOR][COLOR=Highlight]  •  [/COLOR]]$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelNumberLabel,,.]$INFO[VideoPlayer.ChannelName,,: ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Artist,, - ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Album,, - ]$INFO[VideoPlayer.Title]</label>

With this setup the panel disappears totally.
Also tried $VAR[2DigitSeason,S,]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
s01e01 back on the pause screen0