Weather on Shelf, starting image
Hi.
Is it possible to add weather on shelf permanently, if i move from TV show to Settings, for example I don't want always see weather. I used icon view.
If it not possible, how i can disable icons on shelf.
Next issue, when i am starting Kodi I can see Kodi and then apple box. I want remove one of these pictures. Is it possible?
(2017-03-15, 20:54)Pepo32 Wrote: Hi.
Is it possible to add weather on shelf permanently, if i move from TV show to Settings, for example I don't want always see weather. I used icon view.
If it not possible, how i can disable icons on shelf.
Once again I have to assume as you are not very clear on what you mean. Can you have the weather showing on the shelf area no matter where you are currently focused in the icon area? No, not how skin was designed. How can you disable icons on the shelf, coding, lots of coding. If you think you are up for it, the files you need to change is Includes_Shelf.xml and Includes_IconHome.xml located in the skins 720p directory. Good luck.

Quote:Next issue, when i am starting Kodi I can see Kodi and then apple box. I want remove one of these pictures. Is it possible?
As I have asked before, ONE issue per thread. I have to take time out from coding to answer questions, so if I have to keep answering the same questions because people will not or can't find answers to questions answered previously there is less time for me to code changes to the skin.

Will answer this question, but in future if there is a second unrelated issue in a thread I will just ignore it. Ok.

Yes you can remove one or both of these images. The first image is put there by Kodi and can be turned off in a Advancedsettings.xml file that you will need to create in Kodi's userdata directory. Details on this file are located in Kodi's wiki. The second image is put there by my skin and can be configured in my skin settings menus. Get into the "Startup" tab and the first menu item "Startup screen" is the setting you will need to change. You can either have No image, a custom image, or even a startup video if you prefer.

It sounds like you should go visit my skins settings menus (notice the s on the previous word, plural, more than one) as there are a multitude of customisations possible with the skin. Added bonus with my settings menus is that I give you a hint of what the setting is for at the bottom of the screen.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather on Shelf, starting image0