idiot needs help
Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, I'm new to Kodi and not especially technical...I've downloaded kodi onto my PC (windows 8), version 17.1, and I've been recommended a couple of builds and I think (hope) I follow the instructions correctly to install. I get to the point where Kodi asks me if I want to force close which I agree to but when I restart Kodi I was expecting the look to have changed dramatically but it's exactly the same - apart from in the add on part it has the build I installed but if I click it then it just seems to give me the option to reinstall.

Help pls
3rd party build are not supported here

Search for help where they come from
Moanbag is in da place!
Please review the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted when registering here.

watch gallery
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
apologies
Do yourself a favor, install Kodi and make it your own! You'll learn a lot more about this great program that you will be able to apply later on as you use it. Builds are nothing but TROUBLE. Do it yourself and you'll be doing it right!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
idiot needs help1