Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
trogggy Online
Posting Freak
Perfick. Thanks.
find quote
Soli Offline
Posting Freak
(2017-03-23 18:09)Hidentity Wrote:  My suggestion for British English would be for TV Show / Series. Shows allows for the inclusion of single one-off programmes. Though one-offs are increasingly rare, not every TV production is part of a series of episodes.
No-one wants "TV Show / Series" on their homescreen. Instead, just make a mental note that one-offs are included.
find quote
trogggy Online
Posting Freak
(Yesterday 19:22)Soli Wrote:  
(2017-03-23 18:09)Hidentity Wrote:  My suggestion for British English would be for TV Show / Series. Shows allows for the inclusion of single one-off programmes. Though one-offs are increasingly rare, not every TV production is part of a series of episodes.
No-one wants "TV Show / Series" on their homescreen. Instead, just make a mental note that one-offs are included.
I assume what he means is 'TV Shows' on the home screen and 'Series 1', 'Series 2' etc (as opposed to season) when you enter a show. I quite like 'seasons' myself, but 'series' is more your traditional real ale..
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 19:35 by trogggy.)
find quote
Prof Yaffle Offline
Team-Kodi Mumbler
Location: An increasingly isolated island off the north-west European coast.
MMmmmmm, real ale....

Please... search the forum, read the forum rules, post a debug log and useful system information if you've got a problem, and help everyone to help each other.
find quote
nickr Offline
Team-Kodi Member
Addon: Beer Geeks

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
find quote