A way / an add on that automatically adds an episode, movie to a "Watched" list?
Is there a way / an add on that automatically adds an episode / movie just watched to a list (conatining all movies / series being watched?
Windows 10 Home, 64bit | Newest stable Kodi in portable mode
The Trakt add-on records that info on the Trakt.tv web site (it calls the process scrobbling).

Andy
Thannks Andy,

May be using that service means you have to be online to record.

And I am not sure whether I want some data to be recorded on that Trakt.tv website.
Investigate the add-on 'Last Played' might be what you're looking for. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=279131
Many thanks for the link, yes, looks great, will check it out immediately
You might be able to generate a smart playlist ?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Yes, I use such, But it does not appear to be searchable. And may be the oldest entries will automatically be deleted after some time or after a special amount of itmes in the play list. And one cannot export the entries to a (txt) file or so, I guess.
A simple database query should give you a list.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
How could I do one?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A way / an add on that automatically adds an episode, movie to a "Watched" list?1