Time, part of time jump, in upper left corner. Font? What is this called.
Sorry for the confusing title. I'm trying to figure out what the time in the upper left hand corner when you enter in a time to jump to is called. Also, where might I change this? I'm trying to get this set up for my mom and she loves everything about it but her eyesight isn't great and she can barely read it.

Here is a screenshot as I'm probably not explaining it well. I'm really just trying to get that bar bigger with a larger font.

Thanks for the help
Any ideas? Anyone?

Thanks
What skin are you using and what button did you press for this to come up?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-03-20, 06:48)nickr Wrote: What skin are you using and what button did you press for this to come up?

Wow.. Never got a notification. Sorry for the late reply.

This is the Titan Skin and it comes up when I enter in numbers to jump to a certain time.

i.e. 2500 enter to jump to 25 minutes.

Thanks
Never knew about that bar :-)
I will adjust the font size for you, available in the next update of the skin.
(2017-03-28, 00:12)marcelveldt Wrote: Never knew about that bar :-)
I will adjust the font size for you, available in the next update of the skin.

Thanks.. Very much appreciated.

By chance, will this propagate through to Emby beta skins as well?

Josh
Nope, you will have to install my beta repository or wait untill the stable version (on kodi repo) gets updated.
(2017-03-28, 19:31)marcelveldt Wrote: Nope, you will have to install my beta repository or wait untill the stable version (on kodi repo) gets updated.

Thanks.. I should have stated that I am using your Beta repo with Emby.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Time, part of time jump, in upper left corner. Font? What is this called.0