LiveTv; Change "Ok" button behaviour
Hi all,

I am using the RPI3-LibreElec-Kodi17-Estuary for watching TV. In almost all TV-Sets, whenever you are watching a Channel and push "Ok/Enter" button, you can see either the EPG-Info or the Channel-List. Here in Kodi you start a timeshift menu that I've never use as timeshit but to move the cursor until the "Channels List".

My nooby question is simple, Is there any way of edditing the behaviour of the "Ok" button when watching a live-tv channel not to show the timeshift/others screen but to show the "Channel List" (with the right side of the screen still watching the TV-Channel).

Thanks in advance for your support.
You could probably set a custom Keymap (wiki) for the “ok” button on live tv to open the guide. An easy way to do this is by using Add-on:Keymap_Editor (wiki). with that being said i have not done it and can not confirm.
(2017-03-17, 09:43)cetrespeo Wrote: Is there any way of edditing the behaviour of the "Ok" button when watching a live-tv channel not to show the timeshift/others screen but to show the "Channel List" (with the right side of the screen still watching the TV-Channel).
The default for a long press of the "Ok" button is to open the OSD Channel list which is what you want, at least it is with a remote on a windows box.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LiveTv; Change "Ok" button behaviour0