Mod safonov Estuary v2 mod (Krypton)
(2017-04-16, 21:53)Falcon_X Wrote: This one looks much better than the other Estuary MOD Skin, exactly for what I was looking for.

Nevertheless I still have some problems, how can I display submenues?
I have set one under general > customize main menu > for example "Movies" with submenue "3D".
But it doesn't appear anywhere Huh

What other addons do I need for this skin, I've installed:
- Skin Helper Service
- Skin Shortcuts - Add to Menu (don't know, if this one is needed or what it actually does)
- Skin Widgets (don't know, if this one is needed)

Another thing I've recognized: "Hide the main menu": if I enable or disable this option I don't see any difference.

And I'm wondering why you've made two versions of this addon, full and lite?

Hi!

Skin:
- skin.estuaryv2.mod.lite - Here only the standard widgets. In this skin I learned the development. Here I couldn't even do their menu items
- alpha release of skin.estuaryv2.mod.full (plugin Skinshorcuts) - Skin is still in development. There are problems with animations and disappearing widgets. The problem is almost decided, while testing
And how can I display the submenues?
(2017-04-18, 08:56)Falcon_X Wrote: And how can I display the submenues?

Just like in the standard skin
upd

Version 1.1.4
[fix] - Error moving between widgets
I have been searching all over, for too long, to find a skin similar to your full version with custom home items.

However, the submenus and widgets are not visible. I am running 17.4

Are you still developing this skin?
Might this be fixed in a future release?

I have some experience changing the code in some skins. Namely Titan, but that was for 16 and it was too heavy on system resources.

I want a clean and simple skin like Estuary, and I only need custom home items. Nothing fancy or hard on system resources.

Can you point me in the right direction in creating an Estuary skin with only custom home items modification?
I am also missing the submenues.
Hope this can be fixed
(2017-09-05, 19:58)EddyTippet Wrote: I have been searching all over, for too long, to find a skin similar to your full version with custom home items.

However, the submenus and widgets are not visible. I am running 17.4

Are you still developing this skin?
Might this be fixed in a future release?

I have some experience changing the code in some skins. Namely Titan, but that was for 16 and it was too heavy on system resources.

I want a clean and simple skin like Estuary, and I only need custom home items. Nothing fancy or hard on system resources.

Can you point me in the right direction in creating an Estuary skin with only custom home items modification?

Hi! I stopped working on skin skin.estuaryv2.mod.full.

Another user has developed a skin estuaryv2 + Skinshorcuts => Repository repository.yellowdragon skin Estuary v2 Extended Shortcuts

skin Estuary v2 Extended Shortcuts + my revision: install the repository.yellowdragon -> install the skin https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3dxcV...HJmZ05JRzA -> disable update to the skin

repository.yellowdragon -> https://github.com/nkvoronov/repository....ee/krypton
skin Estuary v2 Extended Shortcuts + my revision -> https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3dxcV...HJmZ05JRzA
my repository repository.safonov_ivan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
safonov Estuary v2 mod (Krypton)2