Movie Set infopage buttons
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to add two buttons in the custom infopage below for movie sets.
On the first one I want it to open the collection folder (show the movies inside the collection) and on the second one I want it to open the window "choose art"

on the first one I tried this
PHP Code:
<control type="button" id ="8">
<
description>Movies</description>
    <
label>342</label>
    <include>
DefInfoButtons</include>
    <
onclick>Action(Select,1)</onclick>
    <
onclick>Action(Close)</onclick>                        
</
control

on the second, I tried this. The sendclick works on the dialogvideoinfo, but not on this custom window. it is possible to choose artwork on the contextmenu->manage
PHP Code:
<control type="button" id ="33">
        <
description>Get Thumb</description>
        <
label>13405</label>
        <include>
DefInfoButtons</include>
    <
onclick>SendClick(10)</onclick>
        <
visible>!Skin.HasSetting(global.kioskmode)</visible>
 </
control

Neither of those worked so I need your help to figure it out.

Thanks in advance
Best regards
To get artwork you might be able to use artwork downloader, but you would only be able to download artwork not choose local art.

Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=movie, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>

I'm not sure if it will work for sets but worth a try.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Also I think the problem with the first one is you need to have the Close action before the selection action, but if you have windowclose animation it might stop it from working.
i.e.
Code:
<onclick>Action(Close)</onclick>
<onclick>Action(Select)</onclick>
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-03-18, 07:21)jurialmunkey Wrote: To get artwork you might be able to use artwork downloader, but you would only be able to download artwork not choose local art.

Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mode=gui, mediatype=movie, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>

I'm not sure if it will work for sets but worth a try.
On kodi context menu I can go to manage... -> Choose art. I wanted a button that linked to the same "path". "Artwork downloader" doesn't have movie set feature. the one that I use is artwork beef (it's really good). Don't know if I can make a button with an action similar to what you use on "artwork downloader"

(2017-03-18, 07:25)jurialmunkey Wrote: Also I think the problem with the first one is you need to have the Close action before the selection action, but if you have windowclose animation it might stop it from working.
i.e.
Code:
<onclick>Action(Close)</onclick>
<onclick>Action(Select)</onclick>
Yes, I tried the other away around and it closes before it can reach the next action. I have a similar button that works inside an addon, but here it doesn't work

here it is working on advanced emulator launcher
PHP Code:
<control type="button" id ="8">
        <
description>Launch ann Open</description>
    <
label>$VAR[LaunchOpen]</label>
    <include>
DefInfoButtons</include>
    <
onclick condition="!String.IsEqual(ListItem.Property(platform),ListItem.Label)">RunPlugin($INFO[ListItem.FileNameAndPath])</onclick>
    <
onclick condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Property(platform),ListItem.Label)">Action(Close)</onclick>
    <
onclick condition="String.IsEqual(ListItem.Property(platform),ListItem.Label)">Action(Select,1)</onclick>    
 </
control

Thanks for the help

EDIT-already know what I was doing wrong with the first one. the id is 25 (myvideonav), not 1 (programs)

On artwork beef this works
<onclick>RunScript(script.artwork.beef, mode=gui, mediatype=set, dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID])</onclick>

But I really wanted the default kodi one to work too...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set infopage buttons0