Crackler
How do I get closed captions to appear in Crackler? Thanks.

Piracy Cop
If there are subtitles in the stream then the same as in any other media. http://kodi.wiki/view/Subtitles#Changing...g_playback
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Okay, but again, I am referring to closed captions, not subtitles. The Crackle channel for Roku shows closed captions (the series in question is Sanford), but the same show on Crackler does not. I figured out the setting to enable closed captions in Crackler, and have done so, but still, no CCs appear.
What format are the cc in? Some formats are not supported in Kodi.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
How can I know what format the CCs are in?

Piracy Cop
Probably by capturing some of a stream and using mediainfo.
what happened to the Crackler because all of a sudden I can't watch anything from it? I see images for movies and tv shows but when I click on them nothing happens.
Sorry about the mess, everyone. I've been cleaning my setup in the last few weeks, and I thought that I was done, but a few repos and addons slipt by me wich caused the spliting of the thread. Anyway, here comes a new log. Hopefully I've done it right this time.
I Went into crackler and tryed playing the following movies:
attack the block
Extraction
ice soldiers
joe dirt 2
snakes on a plane

On most of then, the busy wheel came forth then nothing. And I think a Check the log message came up after attemping to play joe dirt 2.

Link: https://paste.ubuntu.com/24836480/
(2017-06-12, 00:37)Alexsource Wrote: Sorry about the mess, everyone. I've been cleaning my setup in the last few weeks, and I thought that I was done, but a few repos and addons slipt by me wich caused the spliting of the thread. Anyway, here comes a new log. Hopefully I've done it right this time.
I Went into crackler and tryed playing the following movies:
attack the block
Extraction
ice soldiers
joe dirt 2
snakes on a plane

On most of then, the busy wheel came forth then nothing. And I think a Check the log message came up after attemping to play joe dirt 2.

Link: https://paste.ubuntu.com/24836480/
That is not a debug log (wiki)

In any event you are in the wrong thread. This thread is about subtitles in crackler. Please either start your own thread, or add to a relevant tthread.
Upsss... forgot about the debug options! Ok, I guess I'll generate it again later and post it in the other thread started by Rennman.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Crackler0