3.6.120 - Heaps of new bugs...
1) "Recently added movies" view - Title at upper left reads "Movies - Skin Helper Service Widget. Should it not say "Recently Added"?

2) I cannot delete movies from the "Recently added" view any more, I have to go back to the main movie view and find the movie to delete it

3) When changing fanart from the "Recently added" view, it doesn't "appear" to change, IE, it doesn't update the image in the background, nor does it update the thumbnail in the selector view of what the current fanart is, but it DOES actually update it in the database and displays correctly when I go back to the main movie view and navigate to that particular movie. But not in the recently added view.

4) I can't "Update Library" from the recently added view, it's greyed out.

To me these are fairly critical bugs as I mange my new movies to update their art and often delete or rename them there and I can't do it anymore with this skin.

Also...

5) When viewing "info" on any item in any view (Movies, TV Shows), the fanart image disappears and whatever the currently displayed global fanart image is displays in its place. When I drop back to the library view from the item info view the proper fanart displays again, but switches back to the global default when going to the info view for the item again.

Seems like this update has fubar'ed a number of things...

Cheers
TRJB
(2017-03-18, 19:20)therealjoeblow Wrote: 1) "Recently added movies" view - Title at upper left reads "Movies - Skin Helper Service Widget. Should it not say "Recently Added"?

2) I cannot delete movies from the "Recently added" view any more, I have to go back to the main movie view and find the movie to delete it

3) When changing fanart from the "Recently added" view, it doesn't "appear" to change, IE, it doesn't update the image in the background, nor does it update the thumbnail in the selector view of what the current fanart is, but it DOES actually update it in the database and displays correctly when I go back to the main movie view and navigate to that particular movie. But not in the recently added view.

4) I can't "Update Library" from the recently added view, it's greyed out.

To me these are fairly critical bugs as I mange my new movies to update their art and often delete or rename them there and I can't do it anymore with this skin.

Also...

5) When viewing "info" on any item in any view (Movies, TV Shows), the fanart image disappears and whatever the currently displayed global fanart image is displays in its place. When I drop back to the library view from the item info view the proper fanart displays again, but switches back to the global default when going to the info view for the item again.

Seems like this update has fubar'ed a number of things...

Cheers
TRJB
Yeah I agree with you. I don't know what happened but titan is my favorite skin I hope they fix it. I hope someone can help me. When ever I press "i" on a movie I used to get a bottom bar to choose art and to view cast etc., but now it only does it for movies hat are not in a collection, and those movies still have an issue where I can't change any art of the movie. Is there anyway to fix this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3.6.120 - Heaps of new bugs...0