Addon not listed on OSMC
Hi,
I`m having a issue with publishing my addon on OSMC - I`ve develop addon which should copy all images from my sd-card and run SimpleHTTPServer to share it. And it works on my ubuntu OS but when I am moving this addon to OSMC it is not listed on "Picture Addons". My Osmc kodi is v17 and ubuntu kodi is v16.
My deployment process is just git clone.[/code]
Please find below screens with configuration:
File structure
Code:
├── addon.py
├── addon.xml
└── resources
    ├── language
    │   └── English
    │       └── strings.po
    └── settings.xml
Addon.xml
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<addon id="plugin.picture.camerashare" name="Camera Share" version="1.0.0" provider-name="itogr.eu">
    <requires>
        <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.19.0"/>
    </requires>
    <extension point="xbmc.python.pluginsource" library="addon.py">
        <provides>image</provides>
    </extension>
    <extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata">
        <summary lang="en">Plugin to share images from camera</summary>
        <description lang="en">It helps to store images from camera to local drive and then allows to share it via HTTP</description>
        <language></language>
        <platform>all</platform>
        <license>GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991</license>
        <forum></forum>
        <website></website>
        <email></email>
        <source></source>
    </extension>
</addon>
Kodi v17 doesn't add add-ons automatically anymore. Create a zip file which contains a folder named plugin.picture.camerashare and put your directories and files into it. Then install from zip file in Kodi.
(2017-03-19, 00:00)Rechi Wrote: Kodi v17 doesn't add add-ons automatically anymore. Create a zip file which contains a folder named plugin.picture.camerashare and put your directories and files into it. Then install from zip file in Kodi.

Thanks for help, it solved my problem :-) But I must say that i`ve liked possibility of adding these addons dynamically - without zip`s - it allowed me to maintain my brother OSMC with just SSH access and now I will need to ask him to install it explicity or is there any other way?
Put it in a repo and it will update automatically.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
That is exactly what I did :-) thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon not listed on OSMC0