Why does Kodi 16.1 no longer work properly?
I have uninstalled and reinstalled this 1000 times with no success. EVERYTIME i install it the thing behaves as if it someone has zoomed in about 10X making it impossible to use.

Can anyone please tell me why this is? Krypton installs and looks fine, but 16.1 - garbage.
Reset the settings?
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
its a fresh install...have not touched any settings.
Its not answering your question but... if Krypton works, why do you want to go back to 16.1?
well to be honest its not so much that I want to but 16.1 uses less system resources on the limited mini PC that I have and the way I use Kodi its not really a big difference to me between 17 and 16 however I have found 17 is much less stable than 16 - so its really those 2 reasons: stability and using less system resources

but 16 just will not display properly on a mini pc (minix) no matter what
What os?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
windows...using Windows 10
Right click on the desktop, there is some sort of magnification setting there? Set to 100%
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
You need to delete the profile folder, uninstall & re-install won't solve anything. guisettings.xml is possibly the culprit but if you want a fresh install then delete the profile folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why does Kodi 16.1 no longer work properly?1