About donations
(stoneroses @ nov. 24 2003,17:38 Wrote:bump the thread a bit. i need the answer.

is there any risk for my donation if i open a/c in usa using fake address? (i'm not in the paypalable Smile country)
i really wouldn't use a fake address... you might (might) try to use a relay-style thing. like, got a friend in the us? use their address with their permission. all i can think of at the momento.
paypal now available in thailand, so i just donated!
Thumbs Up 
(stoneroses @ sep. 19 2004,19:05 Wrote:paypal now available in thailand, so i just donated!
thanks. fyi, added you to the "members +" forum group (for $50+ donations) (which simply show that you support the xbmc project)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
get my wireless album look up for mp3/wma fixed in xbmc and i'd be happy to contribute! but to me this is one of my main features! i think wireless is being overlooked for wired connections!
(deanrparry @ sep. 21 2004,01:29 Wrote:get my wireless album look up for mp3/wma fixed in xbmc and i'd be happy to contribute! but to me this is one of my main features! i think wireless is being overlooked for wired connections!
heh if there wouldn't be a "!" at the end of every line this would be nice offer. but know it looks like an order and thats not the way to get a dev involved (even if you are so "generous" to spend some bucks if we fix it for you). :p

read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
ah so thats what the + is for :idea:

man this is a sad state of affairs- according to all the "do you have xbmc installed on your xbox polls", seems like there are alot of people who are making use of the program and giving nothing back in return

if it weren't for this app these people would have to go out and fork out $80-100/£50-70 on one of those crappy divx standalone players (or even more on one of those mini shuttle pc's), and in the case of a standalone divx player you get about 30% of the functionality of xbmc
(this is the reasoning behind the amount i donated-because of xbmc i didn't go out and by a standalone divx player)

this is very disappointing :verysad: way worse than i expected

$300 in two years No

sorry to hear that its this bad, i got even more respect for you guys after reading this- you're basically doing this for nothing, i can imagine this doesn't amount to much when split amongst the whole team
i think you have taken my poor grammer to heart a touch... please don't be offended. !!!! << means nothing to me i'm just to lazy to reach for the fullstop. sorry...

i'm not ordering/expecting anything and never did but a look into routers and xbmc would be greatly appreciated.
(deanrparry @ sep. 22 2004,11:52 Wrote:i think you have taken my poor grammer to heart a touch... please don't be offended. !!!! << means nothing to me i'm just to lazy to reach for the fullstop. sorry...

i'm not ordering/expecting anything and never did but a look into routers and xbmc would be greatly appreciated.
ok, accepted Smile
!!!!!! :nuts:
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
About donations0