refresh a window
Hi everybody;

I'm working in my mod, and I need refresh a window after change a condition, but I don't know how can i do it. Anybody can help me?

I want change between standard lyrics and manfeed style lyrics, but I need reload all music window for the change. I can't get the correct command for it.

Thanks for all.
If you are talking about an include then it either needs a ReloadSkin() or switched to a visible if the window is already loaded.

Could add an <onclick>ReloadSkin() but will lose ,return info when backing out. Not sure if that matters when in MusicVisualisation though...
Hi, mikeSiLVO.

I tryed before this command "ReloadSkin()", but don't like this solution. I think that other solution would be better.
Include conditions can only be handled a certain way so if you want different then I suggest visibles.

More specific implementation suggestions would require examples of current code with your desired outcome.
If you need to refresh the contents of a container you could try Container.Refresh but if the entire window has to be reloaded there is no other options than ReloadSkin

However... reloading the entire window seems like total overkill to me for what you want to do.
(2017-03-21, 10:02)emiralles Wrote: Hi everybody;

I'm working in my mod, and I need refresh a window after change a condition, but I don't know how can i do it. Anybody can help me?

I want change between standard lyrics and manfeed style lyrics, but I need reload all music window for the change. I can't get the correct command for it.

Thanks for all.

You don't need to refresh windows to alternate between lyrics modes, just include both lyrics styles in the corresponding xml and set a visibility condition to each one with Skin.ToggleSetting and Skin.HasSetting to alternate between them.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2017-03-22, 20:03)manfeed Wrote:
(2017-03-21, 10:02)emiralles Wrote: Hi everybody;

Thanks for all.

You don't need to refresh windows to alternate between lyrics modes, just include both lyrics styles in the corresponding xml and set a visibility condition to each one with Skin.ToggleSetting and Skin.HasSetting to alternate between them.

I have problems with automatic lyrics. Alternate between lyrics but not fine.

Edit:

Yes, I get it, thanks manfeed, Great !!! I can do it and very smooth.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
refresh a window0