Release - Kodi v17.1 “Krypton” - Released

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ronie Offline
Team-Kodi Member
[Image: kodi-splash-17.1-600x336.jpg]

This is the bugfix release for v17.1 “Krypton” which contains our continuous effort to further improve the v17 release. Our team tried to tackle as much of the reported problems as possible with the limited resources we have. We do want to note that since we are just a small team some of the reported bugs might not get fixed due to lack of developers or time. As such we would certainly welcome any developer who has the ability to help us out to try and fix the bugs he or she encounters and submit it to our code base for review. We sure would like to thank every one involved with either development, testing or simply helping out others with answering their questions.

Read more...

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ and Search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
find quote
AxeZ Offline
Thumbs Up  RE: Kodi v17.1 “Krypton” - Released
Good work with the new updates, Kodi 17 have moved to the future. I have never dreamed it would be good as it is! Big star to everybody Involved in the project. Big GrinBig Grin
find quote
marhutchy Offline
Fan
The BEST!!!!

I really hope piracy doesn't destroy this!

Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 1 TB x2)
Kodi 17 RC3 (Krypton), skin Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
find quote
glakhbir Offline
After update to Kodi Krypton 17.1 on my android tv 5.1 cannot exit kodi but before 17.0 was OK.Any help.
find quote
Majide Offline
Why "Don’t try to read tags from internet audio streams" ? This is a must, for to know what song are you listening !
find quote
Atreyu Offline
Donor
Happy 17.1st birthday !
(This post was last modified: Today 09:08 by Atreyu.)
find quote