Video Library - Disable "remove movie from library"
I need some help with disabling remove movie from library pop-up. I have made some parental control in my router where the movie location in Kodi are restricted for access at certain time of the day. During the restricted time, if somebody tries to play movies, the kodi will pop-up with "the file no longer available , would you like to remove it from the library. This will make the movie database missing many movies if the user select yes.

Is there anyway to get the pop-up disabled or restrict the user to remove movie from the library.

Any help will be much appreciated.

I am using Kodi 16.1 on minix.
Two thoughts come to mind, settings>appearance>file lists>allow file renaming and deletion (toggle off) then the real files will not be eliminated, and a re-scan will bring back the meta-data (export to separate files, and it will be a local scrape). With router in the mix, it's likely your media is flowing through SMB: and if the drives are external (or offline) the shared status might be manipulated. The last after thought is a hardware timer that activates a segment previously not online (external drive).
Thanks Pat. Delete video option is already disabled. Not sure how to make a share drive offline so that Kodi thinks the share is temporarily offline and doesn't pop up to remove movies from library. Is there any parental control available in Kodi for time restriction.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Library - Disable "remove movie from library"0