titan skin widgets not working
Could anyone help me out here titan skin windows 10 is not showing any of my widgets on the home screen just 2 spinning cogs
same here
I'm not sure what happened titan on my laptop running17.0 is going fine but firestick and mxq box not working properly on 16.1 but when I downgrade to 16.0 on laptop it's been running fine
They have change the way the home menu (global) widget work at least at the 17 version of Kodi.
You need to set the layout (appearance) as the previous old version from
"Homescreen layout"
and later go to
"configure shortcuts" / "edit menu shortcuts"
at the first menu shortcut/command (button you have set) go at the "widget" and select it (it's at the middle screen menu) and add the widgets you want at the home screen.
If you want to always have this widget at the home menu and not change as you scroll at the sidebar of the home menu bar go at
"homescreen layout" and select "show all widget (detack from main menu focus)" as on
and also remove all the extra widget from the rest of the sidebar commands/buttons at
"configure shortcuts" / "edit menu shortcuts" like the widget at settings button for example etc
I'm having this same issue and can't fix it
You will have to reset your menu shortcuts to defaults and start over or try to correct it yourself by using the shortcuts editor.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
titan skin widgets not working0