[split] WNBC Programs
I just noticed someone saying that NBC is not working in the US TV now on demand add on. I'm having problems with CBS and TV Land, and ABC is working fine. I tried Kodi 17 final build and it was worse with problems on multiple add-ons. So I reverted to 16.1. But now I am having problems with the Wcbs standalone addon. Some of the shows will not load it all, and go figure, they are the ones that I want to watch. All the ones I don't work fine. When I've tried to use 17, I have problems using Crackle and other add-ons I use a lot. So I can't seem to get everything I want to work with either version.
(2017-03-22, 20:27)radicaldelusion Wrote: I am using an iPhone 7 Plus on iOS 10.2. It is not jailbroken, but I have paid for a year long signed certificate. Therefore, I do not have root access to the file system. I would like to know if it is still possible to create a playlist from a single show. For example, I want to watch multiple episodes of the show on this ad on and want to wash them in sequence with one auto playing after the other. How do I do this? I know how to make a playlist from actual videos I have in my library on the computer but I can't seem to find any info on doing this way.

Click on the show you want and select add to library. Then in your tv shows library queue the show as normal. You'll need to browse for new share: home folder/library/preferences/kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.wnbc/TV shows as a library source. You can do this even though it's not jailbroken.
I didn't realize i could access that without jailbreak. I missed the 10.1.1 signing window by 20 minutes. just got the new phone. going crazy, as this is the longest i've ever gone without a jailbreak. I'll try your suggestion and really appreciate the prompt reply Smile Ok, I just re-read your instructions, and now it makes sense. i'm pretty new to cord-cutting and kodi, so i'm playing around with the ropes. On a slight side note, do you know if opera vpn, which is system-wide on ios, will help prevent georestrictions on kodi? I'm trying to get some canadian channels.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] WNBC Programs0