v17 How to change info displayed about media
I've searched and am unable to find the answer to this question.

When watching media I like to check the audio quality to know if I should turn off my 7.1 "enhanced" setting on the home theatre audio receiver. Some movies in my library are in stereo, others 5.1 and 7.1. When I press "I" information about the media comes up. Some other skins display the number of channels but Mimic does not. Is there a way I can make it do so?

Thanks!
Might be more clicks, but doesn't the audio settings dialog on the video osd also have this info?
Mimic displays them as "FL, FR" for Stereo and "FL, FR, FE, SR, SL" or something if it's 5.1. I assume 7.1 would have 8 variants instead of 6. So the info is there in the "O" Codec screen.

@braz - on a side-note to this, I've added a few fields from the codec screen (PlayerProcess) to the DialogFullScreenInfo but I can't find the fields from the PlayerDebug (CTRL+SHIFT+O) screen. If possible I'd like to mod the DialogFullScreenInfo to have a few of these on there, like VQ/AQ/Forward. Can you point me in the direction of where to find the variables for these fields, if indeed it is even possible?

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to change info displayed about media0