Easy mode to add PAL-NTSC Switch, IGR... on xbmc
Smile 
in this forum many users (like me) ask to implement some useful option like igr, pal-ntsc swich or game trainers.

i know. the code to do this is not easy.
but my idea solve this problem in easy mode.

to go round the problem make, in xbmc, a default application to launch instead of a dvd game.

an example.

when a dvd game is inserted launch the application configured in xml file instead the dvd games.
this application (for example) is evolutionx with:
igr switched on
auto pal/ntsc switched on
trainer switched on
auto launch games on
and after a second or two the game start with all this feature enabled.

i think that is easy to do.

ciao.
um, how exactly are we supposed to control evox in that way? once xbmc starts evox, evox takes control and can do what it likes.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Smile 
if your evox (or avalaunch or other) is installed in your application dir you can launch this tool from the application menu of xbmc. the tool start and you have the control of application to change settings or other.

at the moment i have evox in application dir and the auto launch game of xbmc switched off. to start a game i insert the dvd in drive an then launch the evox. the game start with all the feature of evox.
but if is possible to launch evox in auto mode, when a game is inserted, all become automatic.

bye.
noob to xbmc here. got her configured for the most part. only thing i don't like is the lack of igr support. not sure if it's a good trade off from having a weather channel and a more intergrated media function...

it does look better, wish i could knew how to customize these skins...
"Sometimes, the best example is a bad example."
no igr is not a trade-off, it's a decision based on lack of quality igr code to use. besides, a decent bios will have it built in already.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

closing, already exising threads open for this. no need to have more than one thread per subject or more than one subject per thread

pal <=> ntsc switch: http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....;t=3304
igr: http://www.xboxmediaplayer.de/cgi-bin....&t=3367

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Easy mode to add PAL-NTSC Switch, IGR... on xbmc0