How to record iptv
I have an iptv account that i use to watch tv. it requires a user name and password and i have all that codded into a custom m3u so i can have a custom channel order and icons. ive always use the iptv simple client and never had any problems with it. The other day i decided to try and record a show i was watching but the record button is grayed out. Ive been googling for a couple of days and hav found a few things to make the simple client record andvother addon that record but they are all for older version of kodi and im on 17. So i was wondering is there away to make the iptv simple clients record or a different client i could use with my m3u and epg that can record, and help is much appreciated Thanks in advance

I currently have kodi 17
running on windows and
Rpi3 osmc and kodi 16
on ubuntu
Iptv simple is not able to record. Someone has apparently produced a fork of IPTV simple which does record, but I am not sure how up to date it is.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I was able to find a version of iptv simple client that was suppose to be able to record as well as a few other add-ons but there were all out of date.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to record iptv0