Bug Krypton 3.7.56 - Exit Kodi doesnt work anymore
With Version 3.7.56 its not possible to Exit Kodi gracefully. This happens under FireTv [need to force stop of Kodi] and Windows7 [ have to terminate the process]

Would be great if this is being fixed in later Versions as this makes it difficult for non-technical people.

thx
Do you perhaps have a lot of widgets ? In some situations the exit of kodi can be halted if there are still some widgets loading content.
If not, have a look at your kodi logfile, maybe there is an error in there
only 2 widgets rows detached from main menu in netflix style v1. i'll check the logpage. But that why i reverted backl to 3.7.55 without having these problems in the excact same configuration
(2017-03-24, 09:54)PX80 Wrote: With Version 3.7.56 its not possible to Exit Kodi gracefully. This happens under FireTv [need to force stop of Kodi] and Windows7 [ have to terminate the process]

Would be great if this is being fixed in later Versions as this makes it difficult for non-technical people.

thx

I had this issue, was caused by a well known sports addon update, deleted it, now no problem closing down.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton 3.7.56 - Exit Kodi doesnt work anymore0