subtitles "OFF" not saving with all movies
i've had this problem for a long time with kodi with all versions but it has only become a problem recently as I have had to switch skins from titan to mimmic as there is a problem with it I cant fix. What I am missing in mimmic though is a really useful feature in Titan which was an experimental force subtitles off option which actually worked.

My problem with kodi is that i can turn subs off, i can even save them as being off in a movie but when I have to do this with every single movie I go into as the "save for all videos" doesnt work for subs, oddly it works fine for eveything else.

I still need subs for some things, why does this option not work properly?
I can't confirm this, but then I'm using Transparency! This issue could be skin related or the way the subtitles are encoded internally, flagged or even hard coded embedded. Suggestion: use the default skin and see if the issue is still a problem. HOW-TO:Set up subtitle services (wiki)
i'll try that but its done it with every skin i've tried bar the default as I never used it, its nothing to do with the movies themselves, its the option in video diagloue i'm taking about, I can turn this off and on no problem but I cant get it to stay as default off.
double toggle resolve this, turned the subs off, saved all, turned on, save all, turned off again saved all, now holding.
+1 keep us informed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
subtitles "OFF" not saving with all movies1