allen1648
I have android box running kitkat 4.4.1(kitkat). Can I replace with (lollipop,marshmallow,nougat) so I can run KODI 17
Depends on your Android box. You'd need to get an firmwareupdate to „Lollipop“ (5.x) for that device at least from whoever supports it. There is nothing Kodi can do here.
We can't help with that - this is a specific Kodi support forum, not a general android one.

We don't make or supply boxes, so you'd have to look for a short forum for your actual box or contact the maker.

Thread moved to off topic
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
First of all, why are you using your username in the subject line? You put a short description of what you're asking there not your​ username.

Second, this is not a general Android forum. No one here knows anything about your box and even if we did we do not supply Android updates. This is a Kodi forum and whether or not you can update your box has nothing to do with Kodi.

If you want to know if your box can be update to a newer Android version you need to ask your box manufacture/seller or somewhere the deals with ROMs like Freaktab or XDA Developers.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
You might find FTMC will run on your android version http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-supp...75588-ftmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
allen16480