• 8(current)
Win Issues with Kodi 17.6 / Leia 18.2 : Calibration Video settings not used on restart
It's been broken again... Sad
18.1 works fine, but 18.2 is not.
After some tests, it seems that 18.2 is not able to use the video calibration informations made with 18.1 or ealier. With 18.2+, you have to redo the video calibration, and then, after redoing them, they are used on restart.
Will later test it on my real display setting.
It came to my attention that when you change the refresh rate setting in kodi it will keep the calibration settings. At least that worked for me.

Hope it help you guys as well.
Should I start a new thread or can i report same issue here? 18.4
FYI, I'm having the same problem with raspbian buster/kodi 18.4 and libreelec testing/kodi 19. In my case the overscan is needed because I want to use analog pal output for an old tv so the fact that the settings aren't saved/restored is kinda of a showstopper

(2018-09-26, 12:02)Klojum Wrote: Doesn't Raspbian have its own overscan settings in the /boot/config.txt file? 

Those are only for the console, kodi uses it's own settings.
Issue is happening with 18.4 on NVidia Shield too: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=348813

I have tested by starting with a clean install of 18.2 stable (which works fine), upgrading to 18.3 stable (still works fine) and then upgrading to 18.4 stable (calibration settings no longer used).

Also tested the latest nightlies of both 18.4 and 19.x, but the bug is still there (at least in the Android version on the Shield).
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with Kodi 17.6 / Leia 18.2 : Calibration Video settings not used on restart2