Pluto TV/ Guide Add On
Greetings,

I am experiencing an issue when attempting to populate the guide in Kodi (Current Version) with Pluto's guide information. I installed all the extras to make this work. I have even forced the population process and all I see is the channel names, not individual channel details.

During the guide(s) updating process. First it is from NextPVR, then, I get a (NextPVR Connection Lost). I see the channels being updated from Pluto, but no channel details.  

I have performed some research on the issue. It appears that there is another version by SlyGuy.xyz and you have to enable "Unknown Sources" in order for this to work. This does not jive with me. 

Does anyone have any legitimate fixes?

Jonathan

p.s. what is this that you cannot upload photos from a computer, you have to provide a linkHuhHuh
(2022-02-25, 17:33)The_Inspector_69 Wrote: what is this that you cannot upload photos from a computer, you have to provide a link

You can use the i-button in the editor menu to automagically upload your image and get a link in return. Or, use the image button to link an already existing picture elsewhere online.

We are not going to store all kinds of images on our own forum server.
The support thread for the version of Pluto.tv that you are referring to is here.

That is the place to ask such questions - this section is for development of new addons (and support for that).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
If  some addon is disconnecting NextPVR for a forced guide update in Kodi and that is causing the problem, you have the option of using NextPVR's Pluto Extra with it's own guide data.  This keeps all guide updates sync'ed.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pluto TV/ Guide Add On0