Nordvpn
when I'm running this VPN and I try to launch Kodi 17.1 the app crashes...Any advice on this?
If you mean that Kodi crashes, then we'll need a debug log (wiki) - and the same scenario *without* the VPN, as Kodi has no need for one.

If there is a problem with the VPN itself, however, we can't provide support for that here as it's outside of our scope.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
(2017-03-29, 18:39)Prof Yaffle Wrote: If you mean that Kodi crashes, then we'll need a debug log (wiki) - and the same scenario *without* the VPN, as Kodi has no need for one.

If there is a problem with the VPN itself, however, we can't provide support for that here as it's outside of our scope.

Thanks for that and it may be a VPN issue. Similarly when Kodi is runnning first I cannot connect to the VPN...I have a question into the VPN..
Thread moved to off topic
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nordvpn0