Mod Kodi 16 & 17 Titan skin amalgamation
As per the title i am trying to amalgamate the Kodi 16 & 17 Titan skins, i know there is structural differences between the 2 but i've overcome this for the most part and i now have my ONE build working on both 16 & 17 versions of kodi with only 2 small issues for which i'm looking for some modding help.

Build & skin works 100% on 17 and issues only apply to when i run the build and skin on 16.

On 16 when playing a video i have a search bar appearing on the left of screen that is asking me to input a time to search or forward too, doesnt happen on kodi 17.
On 17 when an addon is searching for content and beginning the process of compiling a list the search graphics appear before displaying its compiled list, on 16 this doesnt happen, no graphics appear although it does do the job and eventually display the compiled list.

I'm hoping someone can explain whats happening between the 2 kodi versions and maybe come up with some pointers as to where i should be looking to resolve the issues. I know its a BIG ask but i like to tinker with things as im sure most of the modders do.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 16 & 17 Titan skin amalgamation0