Win Seriously?! I ask for help and get my thread deleted?
where do i find the appdata\roaming folder? in the kodi program file?
Open windows explorer, type %appdata% into the bar at the top and that should open your folder where you'll find the Kodi folder to rename or delete.

This is for a Kodi install from here, if it came from the windows store is in a different place (if so tell us and will let you know where).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
ok awesome thank you for the help. I apologize for any problems or confusion
Smile

Once you're up and running be careful what you install so you don't end up in the same situation. Then you'll get the best out of both Kodi and this place. Look at the links already posted and some of the ones below to get you started properly.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Awesome thanks. Smile
(2017-03-30, 21:49)darkehorse Wrote: ok awesome thank you for the help. I apologize for any problems or confusion
Accepted.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Even if you completely uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled it, chances are that your user data, which contains these addons, is still there. Without clearing the user data folder, Kodi might these addons up again after installation.
When you speak about "customer service", you do know that the developers do this freely in their own time and generally do not earn anything from this project (except maybe our thanks and perhaps the occasional beer)
I think all righthtinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired.
(2017-03-30, 21:14)darkehorse Wrote: So yesterday i posted a thread asking for some assistance with getting my Kodi 17 Krypton working. I mentioned in my explanation of the problem that i had watched a youtube guide by Mchanga on how to set up krypton, which i guess is frowned upon. I understand that there are rules and whatnot that I had not made myself aware of, nor was i aware of the reputation of said Channel, but without any explanation or inquiry i had my thread removed. All i was trying to figure out was why my program (which i had literally just installed and was a clean slate, with no add ons or anything) was crashing immediately upon start up

Im not looking to cause a problem, i just dont think it is very good customer service to not inquire into problems further before terminating a thread.

Wait.. Customer service? Did you buy Kodi?
I find it troubling that you "Kodi" moderators talk down to people trying to use your troublesome program and when ask for help are belittled, then have the nerve to ask for "donations" to help the causeSad
hahaha get your head out of your ass
(2017-03-31, 20:30)geohunt Wrote: I find it troubling that you "Kodi" moderators talk down to people trying to use your troublesome program and when ask for help are belittled, then have the nerve to ask for "donations" to help the causeSad

You really are trolling for a ban aren't you....Nod
@geohunt - given your posting history, your clear misunderstanding of the use of Kodi, your use of piracy addons - really, you'd be wise not to troll here. One warning is all you get, and this is it.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
(2017-03-31, 20:30)geohunt Wrote: I find it troubling that you "Kodi" moderators talk down to people trying to use your troublesome program and when ask for help are belittled, then have the nerve to ask for "donations" to help the causeSad

I find it troubling that you couldn't read the forum rules before posting. Suck it up buttercup, your ignorance doesn't give you a free pass.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seriously?! I ask for help and get my thread deleted?1