v17 EPG Problem
Hi

I'm having a problem using IPTV Simple Client where the wrong EPG-data is displayed on some similarly-named channels. An example is:

1) #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="TV2.dk" tvg-name="TV2" tvg-logo="tv2.png" ,TV2 DK

and

2) #EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="tv2.no" tvg-name="TV2" tvg-logo="tv2no.png" ,TV 2 NO

The corresponding channels in the epg-xml file are:

1) <channel id="TV2.dk">
<display-name lang="da">TV2</display-name>
</channel>

and

2) <channel id="tv2.no">
<display-name lang="nb">TV2</display-name>
</channel>

In Kodi, the data for 2) shows up in 1) and 2)

Anybody now how to make sure it reads as two separate channels? I thought "tvg-id" would do it, but apparently I missed something.

Thanks

I removed the answer about above post, because of moderators acts disrespectfully.
Thanks, did not know that Smile
@[email protected] please do not link sites that promote piracy add-ons here. Second time you have posted a link to that site.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I have three accounts in here and I am helping people with almost all. That page shows how to use playlist tags with xmltv codes and channels ids. It was not about any kodi addon. After this, I will never post in here. You do not have the right to edit my answer. @bry Team Kodi Member before removing the links try to help people.
Actually we moderators do have the right to edit any post made here (with any edits being indicated at the bottom-right hand corner of the post), especially when the post violates the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to when you signed up here. Yours was such a post, as has been stated - the link you posted was against the piracy rules. Whether you were trying to help people or not is irrelevant.

Prevention of such violations is one of our roles here, as is standard across almost all message boards on the web.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG Problem2