Release Kodi 18.0 Leia - Released!
(2019-02-01, 18:52)Xstream Master Wrote: No its just my pseudo and i test with other addon and same thing no tags , something is missing in the code. It works on kodi 17.6 the only ways i can get tags when i clic stop on a movie if its comming from my pc and i said the folder is a movie folder .
(2019-02-01, 18:52)Xstream Master Wrote: No its just my pseudo
Well, I'd say it is a very poorly chosen pseudo name. If you want to avoid constant questions relating to 'the' banned add-on, perhaps choosing a different name is not such a bad idea.

(2019-02-01, 18:52)Xstream Master Wrote: and i said the folder is a movie folder
I hope so. We are not looking forward of seeing names of banned addons being spread over our forum. Team Kodi 's rep has already been tarnished too much.
(2019-02-01, 08:31)Mahava Wrote: 64 bit usually installs in 'program files'.  32 bit in 'program files x86'
When I installed a 64-bit Kodi over top of an existing 32-bit one, it went to x86, and further updates continue to do so. But on a comp that has never seen a 32-bit Kodi, it went to program files. I assumed it was to do with preserving settings at the time (but these aren't in that directory anyway, so prob not a valid assumption)
HDHomerun Quatro, RaspPi/TVHeadend, NUC/Win10/Kodi, Mousetuary skin, Mouse on couch!
(2019-02-01, 23:57)aegidius Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 08:31)Mahava Wrote: 64 bit usually installs in 'program files'.  32 bit in 'program files x86'
When I installed a 64-bit Kodi over top of an existing 32-bit one, it went to x86, and further updates continue to do so. But on a comp that has never seen a 32-bit Kodi, it went to program files. I assumed it was to do with preserving settings at the time (but these aren't in that directory anyway, so prob not a valid assumption)   
 Oh....  I too installed over top of a 32 bit version.   I take it that it's running in 64 bit mode even though it's installed to the non-typical folder?  And yes, the settings are in a completely different place than the program itself; so, why would the 64 bit installer need to put the program in the 32 bit folder to preserve settings?  Only thing I can think of is that some settings files may refer back to the original install directory?  

I'm just guessing, here.  I only want to verify that it is indeed running as 64 bit.
(2019-02-02, 22:11)Mahava Wrote: I'm just guessing, here.  I only want to verify that it is indeed running as 64 bit.
  - it will be, it's a 64-bit executable. Where it runs from doesn't matter.
HDHomerun Quatro, RaspPi/TVHeadend, NUC/Win10/Kodi, Mousetuary skin, Mouse on couch!
Regarding local audio/video playback, when I’m reading about Kodi18 and that it has been improved in this area, is it about better overall support or has A/V quality been improved quality wise? If the latter, how exactly?
Hi,

Sorry for the newbie question, where do i log a bug for the new kodi 18 Leia release?

I have a few old legacy NAS - Apple Time Capsule using SMB v1, with the new upgrade - on my Android TV box, the SMB is horrible - even in expert mode - after forcing it to SMB client to SMBv1 and forced Use legacy security - it often time out.

Anyone can help?

best regards,
@pininy this is not the place for support questions. You can post your issue in the relevant support section. Dont forget to include a linked debug log (wiki) (As in: dont post logs directly on here) and i am sure someone will look at it.
You can also raise an issue on github
(2019-02-13, 02:46)aegidius Wrote: You can also raise an issue on github

GitHub is not for support
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2019-02-01, 17:07)Xstream Master Wrote:
(2019-02-01, 16:59)Xstream Master Wrote: With Kodi 18 all my info tags are gone i start from fresh kodi 17 and test and put 1 addon and have all the info tag when i clic stop, but with kodi 18 i only see the bluray tag but no more resolution tag or audio tag. I test it on kodi 17.6 and 18 with fresh installation and only 1 addon

with kodi 18 i only see the bluray tag

With kodi 17.6 i have all the info tags 720p h264 etc

Sorry, but considering a film in that is new, AND there are three versions of it there, that looks like still a banned addon - just not by name. That looks like circumventing the rules here...,
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
Just wanted to give my thanks to the community and the team for another flawless release!  Kodi has long been my favorite open source project and I would say it stands as one of the projects with highest standards next to Debian, Fedora, LibreOffice, VLC etc.    Thank you for providing a steady flow of relevant news updates and all the support you continue to provide in the forums and elsewhere.

Hopefully one day I will be able to share a beer with you guys and say thank you in person Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.0 Leia - Released!1