We are back!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nickr Offline
Team-Kodi Member
You don't install kodi on your Panasonic TV. That is probably our first problem.

There are no official kodi guides on youtube, so mistake number two.

I guess from your cryptic post that you are trying to install kodi on a firetv or firestick.

Basically you need this file: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/...bi-v7a.apk

I would assume there is some way to download such file on a firetv/stick. If not looking at ES File explorer that it will download from another computer on your LAN. So download it on your PC, then get it onto your firething.

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thank user' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "Thank you" button.)
find quote
DarrenHill Offline
Team-Kodi Minion
We've also got a magic book, or more specifically a magic wiki which contains a lot of information and answers.

Specifically the HOW-TO:Install Kodi on Fire TV (wiki) might help, as might one or two of the links in my sig below.

| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) |
(This post was last modified: 2017-04-06 17:38 by DarrenHill.)
find quote