New website design
Read more about it here:

https://kodi.tv/article/we-have-new-website
Hey! Love the simplified website design! Unfortunately I think I have run in to an issue. When installing Kodi from esexplorer, you can add the link and navigate to the site, but you cannot select the Android figure. It works on my phone as it is a touch screen.
Loving the new design, really nice and fluid.

As always you're doing a bang up job, keep up the great work you all do Smile
(2017-04-01, 22:45)Ktbelle212 Wrote: Hey! Love the simplified website design! Unfortunately I think I have run in to an issue. When installing Kodi from esexplorer, you can add the link and navigate to the site, but you cannot select the Android figure. It works on my phone as it is a touch screen.

Why would you navigate to the main website to install an old kodi instead of just going to the mirrors.
If you want to install a new kodi, we are on the Play Store.
1. i like the new design and i thank the kodi team for the effort.
2. i don't like the way how you did it. you killed the whole kodi infrastrukture (no addons, no language downloads possible).

what you can do better next time?
1. don't touch the infrastructure (download sources for your repo)
2. solve the aprils fool at high noon and then go into maintenance mode for the site.
3. don't delete the youtube hint from the aprils fools page. (you had an video first and then it vanished)

ok some hints are easy. the ICE, the wrong agent - but however - blocking the download sources wasn't funny.
Nice job guys ! Devil
I deleted my installation to change for the x64 version just a few seconds before it happened. I didn't have Kodi anymore during all this time. Big Grin
(2017-04-01, 22:50)skybird1980 Wrote: 1. i like the new design and i thank the kodi team for the effort.
2. i don't like the way how you did it. you killed the whole kodi infrastrukture (no addons, no language downloads possible).

what you can do better next time?
1. don't touch the infrastructure (download sources for your repo)
2. solve the aprils fool at high noon and then go into maintenance mode for the site.
3. don't delete the youtube hint from the aprils fools page. (you had an video first and then it vanished)

ok some hints are easy. the ICE, the wrong agent - but however - blocking the download sources wasn't funny.

It's likely they've moved hosting provider and at least had to shift dns if not the repo content or provision it behind a new cdn. They wouldn't have taken everything down lightly.

Great move and lovely new site. Thanks to all involved.

You're in safe hands with Acquia.
Website Looks Great.
(2017-04-01, 22:50)Kib Wrote:
(2017-04-01, 22:45)Ktbelle212 Wrote: Hey! Love the simplified website design! Unfortunately I think I have run in to an issue. When installing Kodi from esexplorer, you can add the link and navigate to the site, but you cannot select the Android figure. It works on my phone as it is a touch screen.

Why would you navigate to the main website to install an old kodi instead of just going to the mirrors.
If you want to install a new kodi, we are on the Play Store.

Could you please explain what that means? I'm trying to put Kodi on a fire stick and all the videos I'm watching on YouTube are with the old website and tell me to go to your website which no longer works. What is the mirrors and the play store? Is there another way to download it?
Hi,
please, arrange design also for normal desktop PC's with average (20-24'') monitors. Not all of us browsing on tablets Sad
The play store is the google play store. I don't think amazon, in their infinite wisdom, allow.

However why not download the apk from our website using your regular browser, and then load it on your firestick?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-02, 00:22)nickr Wrote: The play store is the google play store. I don't think amazon, in their infinite wisdom, allow.

However why not download the apk from our website using your regular browser, and then load it on your firestick?

What's the apk? Sorry I'm not the best person technology wise and I've never done this before
Grammatical Error...

Quote: Skins allow you to change to look and experience of the interface

in second paragraph ... https://kodi.tv/addons

maybe.... change the look
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/...bi-v7a.apk
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/...bi-v7a.apk
Which above do I use for Amazon Fire Stick ?
The first is the final release, the other the release candidate

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New website design1