Disable artwork entirely?
Hi there, just wondering if it's possible to disable artwork in the epg entirely? I run on fire tv box, and the artwork is always laggy and takes a while to show the correct artwork. I'd like to disable this entirely. It used to have low power mode that would just show a channel logo instead of the artwork. Any way I can get that?

Thanks!
(2017-04-03, 00:56)thumbinollie Wrote: Hi there, just wondering if it's possible to disable artwork in the epg entirely? I run on fire tv box, and the artwork is always laggy and takes a while to show the correct artwork. I'd like to disable this entirely. It used to have low power mode that would just show a channel logo instead of the artwork. Any way I can get that?

Thanks!
"LowPower" mode is determined by the platform you set under "General" settings. There is also a override under "Debug".

I'd suggest waiting for v.0.9.x There is a number of performance improvements which should yield a unified experience between platforms.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thanks Luna. You're a god amongst mortals
(2017-04-03, 01:49)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2017-04-03, 00:56)thumbinollie Wrote: Hi there, just wondering if it's possible to disable artwork in the epg entirely? I run on fire tv box, and the artwork is always laggy and takes a while to show the correct artwork. I'd like to disable this entirely. It used to have low power mode that would just show a channel logo instead of the artwork. Any way I can get that?

Thanks!
"LowPower" mode is determined by the platform you set under "General" settings. There is also a override under "Debug".

I'd suggest waiting for v.0.9.x There is a number of performance improvements which should yield a unified experience between platforms.

I get more and more excited about v.0.9 every time I check in here. Seems like any minor issue I've ever had you've seemed to have conquered. Can't wait. Thanks.
unRaid v6 pro:
ECS A885GM-A2 (V1.1) AM3 AMD 880G Motherboard
AMD Sempron 145 Sargas Single-Core 2.8 GHz
2GB RAM
Dockers: Kodi Headless and MariaDB for a centralized DB. MythTV or TVheadend (Still experimenting)
--
HTPC Win7:
Intel Core I3-2105 Dual-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155
4GB (2 x 2GB) RAM
--
Extenders: RPI3 w/OSMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable artwork entirely?0