What cores are avilable in the android test builds please
Aoplogies if I have male thread blindness as I've searched but not found anything definitive. I was going to do some testing with IARL and teh 18/02/18 build but found a few game types (Amiga for one) say no core is available. Just so I can work out what to report to whom I just wanted to know if all the cores active in Garbears Android builds ,and if not which ones are and which ones are not ?

Thanks Again
(2018-02-18, 21:38)flipside101 Wrote: Aoplogies if I have male thread blindness as I've searched but not found anything definitive. I was going to do some testing with IARL and teh 18/02/18 build but found a few game types (Amiga for one) say no core is available. Just so I can work out what to report to whom I just wanted to know if all the cores active in Garbears Android builds ,and if not which ones are and which ones are not ?

Thanks Again
 I use our jenkins build server to create the builds. you can see which cores compiled and which didn't here: arm, arm64.
Brilliant, thankyou.
ahhhh fudgemonkeys , I didnt screenhot the pages as I assumed they would hang around. Did anyone get a copy or should I puase until the next build?
just extract the files and see how many start with game.libretro in the addons/ folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What cores are avilable in the android test builds please0