Animal TV crashes after Krypton 17.1 update
Hi all,
My 1st post here Smile

I have a T95Z Plus android box running Android 6 and it was all running fine until the system automatically upgraded my Jarvis 16 to Krypton 17.1 a couple days ago, then it all crashed.

Krypton would not load at all. I upgraded my T95Z Plus box firmware to the latest as well as the Android OS, and then went to the Google play store and uninstalled Kodi, then reinstalled it again.

After that, it worked, but then suddenly crashed again AFTER i just got finished reinstalling all my addons again. Kodi would not load, black screen.

After a THIRD time of reinstalling Kodi Krypton 17.1 from the Google play store, it finally is working, but whenever I close it and launch it again, it says it is the "first run" and does some weird stuff, but eventually runs Kodi OK. Well, sort of.

I had to give you this background so you know what I've been going through to get things running this far.

The problem is now that many of my addons do not work correctly, run slower, or not at all now.

I managed to find the fix for the "Earth Cam" addon, and it works now, but whenever I try to stream and live feed on "Animal TV", it takes a long time to load the stream, then finally opens the stream, but then, it only runs for a few seconds and the video freezes, and then kicks it back to the list of available feeds.

It does this for any of the streams I select on the list.

What's going on?
How do I fix this??

Any help would be appreciated!
Smile
Oh, BTW, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the addon several times, no effect, it won't stream anything but for a few seconds, then freezes and boots me out back to the list menu again Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animal TV crashes after Krypton 17.1 update0