Kodi doesn't connect with THE
It's sure that Tvheadend works because when I choose 'play" in a channel the browser downloads a m3u that played with VLC let me see the live of that channel.

So Tvheadend has of a list of channels but in the kodi frontend (actually openelec on Raspberry) I selected tvheadend as PVR (defined in the add-on as PVR client) but even if I enabled the TV in the system setup section, the TV menu doesn't show up.

Anybody can help me to figure out what the problem is?

Thanks
debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-04, 06:53)nickr Wrote: debug log (wiki)
Thanks, I was wondering how to get it; for what I see, kody doesn't complain for anything.

Here is the pastebin of my kodi.log
Turn on debugging then restart kodi, so that debugging is on from kodi startup.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Here is the log from the boot

(!) beware that I had to change "0xf2" in "_hex_f2" because the pastebin util was interpreting it as UTF8 char.
Anybody found something wrong in the log?
Try stopping kodi, then delete your epg and tv databases. Start kodi again.
PS you are using a really old version of Kodi.
Quote: Try stopping kodi
It is an openelec version and it can't be stopped: I can delete those files and reboot.

Quote: you are using a really old version of Kodi.
It says: Openelec 6.0.3
I did its own upgrade two nights ago.

PS "then delete your epg and tv databases": I'll delete; But where are they?
(2017-04-15, 10:54)mune72 Wrote:
Quote: you are using a really old version of Kodi.
It says: Openelec 6.0.3
which correspond to kodi 15.2
If you are interested, there is a LibreELEC build for raspberrys

https://libreelec.tv/downloads/
(2017-04-15, 12:22)bubblegum57 Wrote: If you are interested, there is a LibreELEC build for raspberrys

Thanks, but I'm lazy, I don't see any reason to restart from scratch, beside it doesn't work Smile
(2017-04-11, 21:51)nickr Wrote: delete your epg and tv databases

I did
Code:
OpenELEC:~/.kodi/userdata/Database # rm TV29.db
and
Code:
OpenELEC:~/.kodi/userdata/Database # rm Epg10.db
and now it connects with TVheadend.

Thanks
Cool

(The EPG for the first 7 Italian FTA channels are missing, any idea for that? [anyway it is not a very urgent issue])
(2017-04-15, 10:54)mune72 Wrote:
Quote: Try stopping kodi
It is an openelec version and it can't be stopped: I can delete those files and reboot.
Glad to see you got it going.

For future reference yes you can actually stop kodi. SSH in and run
Code:
systemctl stop kodi
then run the same command with 'start' instead of 'stop' when you want kodi running gain.
(2017-04-16, 03:58)nickr Wrote: For future reference yes you can actually stop kodi. SSH in and run
Code:
systemctl stop kodi
then run the same command with 'start' instead of 'stop' when you want kodi running gain.

Good to know, thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi doesn't connect with THE0