Tvheadend maintained space + directory mtime
I am using Tvheadend maintained space in recording profile to remove old recordings to make space for new ones.

My Tvheadend recording configuration creates a directory per title, when Tvheadend removes a old recording the directory mtime changes, so when I view recordings directory by date in Kodi, old recording directories start to appear first because stuff has been removed from them.

Can Tvheadend recordings be recorded as single files so Kodi can still scrape the artwork? (I have never got this to work, it only seems to work if recordings are stored in directory per title)

Or can Kodi ignore directory mtime so view by date works properly?
It sounds as if you are using Kodi's "TV Shows" library, and not the Live TV Recordings feature. Therefore, I don't think this is actually a Tvheadend issue ...
I was actually using my own tv recordings directory what has been defined to scrape tv shows
(2017-04-04, 20:11)tb404 Wrote: I was actually using my own tv recordings directory what has been defined to scrape tv shows

In that case, my previous comment stands. This is not a problem related then to Tvheadend.

You can try asking in the Video Library or similar subforum, and they may have answers there. But since your problem is unrelated to Tvheadend (or the PVR subsystem at all), I'm not certain what fixes you might find here.
think im just going to use the pvr recordings menu, everything works as it should just no fan art, but no big problem
(2017-04-05, 19:07)tb404 Wrote: think im just going to use the pvr recordings menu, everything works as it should just no fan art, but no big problem

Correct. Tvheadend does support images and season/episode metadata for Live TV, but not for recordings. The PVR subsystem supports these items, but pvr.hts (the PVR client itself) does not make this information available to Kodi for Recordings. (I know that season/episode metadata is available and preserved for Recordings, but I am uncertain if program images are made available for recordings.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tvheadend maintained space + directory mtime0