Add profile, can't add skins that already exist?
Kodi 17.1, on Ubuntu 16.04.02 LTS.

I have been trying some of the skins out, nothing really strange.. Transparancy, etc.
So last night I add a new user profile.

I go to my "gear" icon up in the default Estuary skin, to hit an exit or logout, etc. And as soon as I pick the menu, it turns off. Sometimes it takes a second, but if it gets selected, it just disappears in a half second later. I think that is odd.. Wonder if its some of the lock settings on the menu.. nope can't see anything. I figure I will work around the problem by creating a logout on the home menu.

So I go to the the appearance section, and it shows me only the default 2 skins on this user. I click on the "get more" button, and skins pop up.. but only the skins _not_ already installed by master user. Now I'm really confused, because this does not seem normal at all.

Anyone seen this problem?
I struggled around with that too .. if I remember correctly, go first to your addons (user addons section, not to installing addons), they should be listed there and activate them ..

btw. I'm using the same setup .. does switching between fullscreen & window work (Alt+Gr \) ?
Thank you! That was it. Apparently you have to enable them inside of the specific profile for the user. I don't remember ever having to do that in the past!
(2017-04-05, 04:29)kanth Wrote: Thank you! That was it. Apparently you have to enable them inside of the specific profile for the user. I don't remember ever having to do that in the past!

Seems like a good feature, that way parents could have their "special addons" that are not activated on childrens profile Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add profile, can't add skins that already exist?0